- Android 4.1 or later *1,*2,*3
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
- 50 MB of storage
- Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed
- Works with iPad or iPhone
Browser Support for Web Protection
- Android standard browser
- Firefox for Android 37.0.2 or later
- Google Chrome 18 for Android or later
- Opera 8.0 or later
- Samsung standard browser 1.0 or later
Desktop Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
- Google Chrome 14 or later *4
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 5 or later
- Opera 11 or later
- Safari 5 or later
Mobile Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
- Android standard browser 1.5 or later
- Google Chrome for Mobile 1.0 or later
- Safari 5.1 or later
- *1 SMS Text Blocking not supported when using Android 4.4 or later.
- *2 Auto-scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.1 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
- *3 Android multi-user mode not supported.
- *4 Incognito mode not supported.
- Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
With this service you receive the right to use Norton Mobile Security for the specified service period, which begins upon initial installation and activation. This renewable service includes protection updates, as available throughout the service period, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement included with this product and available for review at www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified, or removed during the service period.
Symantec provides free 24x7 chat, and phone support for a period of one year from initial product installation. Updating to the latest product version may be required to access support. NortonLive Services sold separately.
For full details and to access support, go to www.symantec.com/globalsupport.