Norton AntiVirus Plus
Will firmly protect your PC and your crucial personal information.
- Ransomware Protection
- Password Manager
- Virus Protection Promise
- Smart Firewall
Not for resale or distribution in any countries other than Hong Kong. For distribution only in Hong Kong.
How It Works
Ransomware Protection / Antivirus / Anti spyware
Your PC or Mac is protected from viruses, ransomware, malware and other online threats as you bank, shop and post online.
Store and protect important files and documents as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware with secure PC Cloud Backup.
Block unauthorised traffic attempting to communicate with your computer, helping protect your personal files and your data.
Create, store and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online in your very own encrypted, cloud-based vault.
Virus Protection Promise*2
Norton LifeLock Agents are available to help keep your devices virus-free, or your money back.
- *1 Norton Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows. Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
- *2 Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that subscription directly from Symantec, or activate automatic renewal with Symantec. If a Norton agent is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying subscription. If you have a bundle (a qualifying subscription purchased with another Norton or LifeLock offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying subscription with a non-Norton or non-LifeLock product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying subscriptions.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all editions), except Windows 10 S.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all editions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of MacOS.