Effective: June 1, 2004
Last Updated: Jan 1, 2013
SoftBank Technology Corp.
CEO: Shinichi Ata
1. Collection, Use and Supply of Personal Information in consideration of Business Contents and Scope
SBT collects, uses and supplies personal information within the scope required for business purposes by specifying the purposes of collection, use and supply of personal information in advance (SBT doesn't collect, use or supply personal information beyond the scope required for business purposes). SBT strictly manages the personal information security system.
2. Compliance of Laws and Regulations
3. Measures for Prevention and Correction of Disclosure, Loss or Destruction of Personal Information
- SBT maintains company regulations by stipulating the rules and procedures for safe management of personal information.
- SBT implements safe management actions required to protect personal information including securing physical safeguards, managing user verification or access restriction, monitoring activity status or system log, and establishing trouble shooting plans including backups.
- SBT implements the education for all employees and officers on a regular basis to make them understand the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, improve awareness of safety management and enlighten them about the importance of safety management.
4. Complaints and Counseling
SBT tries to solve complaints and to counsel related to personal information in accordance with company regulations. For complaints or counseling, please contact SBT using the email below.
[Complaints / Counseling]
email@example.com (only in Japanese or English)
SBT keeps improving PMS in accordance with the relevant laws, guidelines or regulations of the government and their revision and change of social environment.
Unauthorized reproduction and posting prohibited.